Just a quick post (not that anybody reads this anymore (not that anybody read this ever)), if for no other reason than to get that damn anti-Fong Sai Yuk message off the page.
Continue reading “New Komputor”
In the interests of posting in 2002, and of getting that goddamned Fong Sai Yuck picture off of the top of the log page, I thought I’d describe the new computer that I’ll be getting sometime around April.
Due to Qualcomm’s rock-steady “employee computer loan assistance program” I can get up to $3000 in new computer action assistance from the company. 20% of my total is a grant, and the other 80% is a very low-interest loan repayable in monthly installments over three years, after which time I will be able to get another computer loan for another computer. Ordinarily, my strategy is to max out the loan by buying the best machine I can afford, in order to get the most free money from the company. This year, that may prove to be a problem.
Continue reading “new computer”